Increase your Avid Sibelius workflow with the colored keycaps and shortcuts printed on the keycaps – Logickeyboard™ won’t let you down. The dedicated Apple Advance Line keyboard, is based on the original Apple Pro Ultra Thin Aluminum keyboard. It offers plug-and-play setup with any current or recent USB-equipped Mac computer, with good feel and stylish, modern appearance that match the “Apple look”.
The custom keyboard for Avid Sibelius makes controlling Avid Sibelius a lot simpler and faster. It is ideal for post-production facilities, professional editing houses and anyone else who requires all the custom key commands to be readily accessible from a dedicated, clearly labeled, colour-coded keyboard.
Using this keyboard is also a great way to learn the Avid Sibelius key commands. And since this Mac custom keyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labeling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.er in conjunction with your conventional keyboard or simply be used as a substitute for it.
- Designed for Avid Sibelius
- Original Apple ultrathin anodized aluminum keyboard
- Compatible with macOS
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Color: Aluminum
- Number of USB Ports: Two
- Key mechanism: Scissor switch
- Number of LEDs: One (Caps Lock)
- USB cable: 0.9 meter ~ 35.4 inches White
- Physical dimensions: 430 x 113 x 17 mm ~ 16.9 x 4.4 x 0.7 inches
- Physical height in use: Same
- Packaging dimensions: 445 x 138 x 40 mm ~ 17.5 x 5.4 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 570 g ~ 20.1 oz
- Shipping weight (incl packaging): 900 g ~ 31.7 oz