The Livemix LM-DANTE-EXP2 is a user installable option card for the MIX-16 and MIX-32. This input option card is for connecting to your Dante digital network. Audinate’s Dante technology is a widely accepted and highly reliable standard for networked audio, especially in live and studio sound applications.
When using the Dante input option card (LM-DANTE-EXP2), the Livemix system integrates seamlessly into a Dante network. All the network subscriptions can be made using the touchscreen on the Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO for quick and easy setup. Channels can be setup with a single “Import 1-24” button or each channel can be individually subscribed across multiple devices. Using the Import Names feature, Dante channel names can be assigned to the Livemix channels.
• Option card for MIX-16 or MIX-32
• Easy configuration via Livemix CS-SOLO or CS-DUO personal mixer
• Receive up to 24 channels from multiple Dante™ devices
• 48 kHz/96 kHz at 24-bit digital audio
• Quick Dante channel assigning
• Import Dante™ channel names to Livemix channels
Input Channels: 24
Bit Rate: 24 bits
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz