The Prestige Series P-3600 AR G is a 3RU power conditioner/True RMS voltage regulator that offers a one-of-a-kind power management solution for A/V professionals around the globe. The P-3600 AR G ensures stable 120V power delivery from any input voltage source between 100V to 127V or 208V to 240V. The unit provides connected 120V equipment with stable voltage, power protection and AC line filtration, ideal for use with 120V A/V gear when travelling to countries with 100V, 220V, 230V or 240V services. The P-3600 AR G’s predecessor, the Furman AR-PRO, has been an indispensable product for many professional users.
The updated model features Furman’s True RMS Regulation Technology (utilizing an ultra-low-noise torroidal isolation transformer/autoformer, high-current switching TRIACs and micro-processing control) to step-down or step-up input voltages. The unit also offers Furman’s exclusive LiFT/SMP/EVS technologies for professional-level protection and linear AC noise filtration. These features, along with the P-3600 AR G’s 30A output capacity and wide input voltage capture range, make it a unique solution among other portable power conditioner/voltage regulators and a reliable, application-specific alternative to typical step-up/stepdown transformers.
• Furman’s exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
• LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
• Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
• Global True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power (from any voltage source between 88V-134V and 170V-265V ) to protect equipment from problems
• Protection OK, Extreme Voltage, Wire Fault, color-coded Voltage Range and Internal Temperature indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
• Large LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage
• Large LED ammeter displays output current draw
• 30 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
• Eleven total outlets (9 rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlets)
Global True RMS Voltage Regulation
Designed specially for A/V equipment, Global True RMS Voltage Regulation is ideal for installation in equipment racks that travel to different regions around the globe. The one-of-a-kind Furman P-3600 AR G provides stable 120V (+/- 4%) output from any voltage source between 88V – 134V and 170V – 265V.
SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection)
Audio/Video professionals can never accept down time, corrupted data or unreliability. It is for this reason that a virtually non-sacricial transient voltage surge suppression systems, such as SMP, is the best choice for critical applications. With Furman’s SMP, there is zero downtime. In fact, these circuits can typically handle multiple 6000 volts or 3000 amp pulses without sustaining any damage.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
With Furman’s LiFT, differential AC noise is reduced linearly, across a very wide bandwidth, even extending into the video frequencies. This results in a lower noise floor for you audio system, improved picture on your video display and protection from possible data corruption and losses caused by low-level differential AC noise fed into digital systems.
EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown)
Furman’s EVS constantly monitors incoming voltage and once any overvoltage condition over 145 volts AC is detected, a relay opens which immediately shuts down the unit and all connected equipment. An indicator light informs the user there is a problem and once the condition has been corrected, the unit may be reset and will operate normally.